HERBOUS HERBAL TEA Stevia
Click Image for Gallery
In Herbous Herbal Tea we use steviol glycosides.
This means that we use stevia in
its pure form, namely as herb (leaves of the
plant). Glycosides are extracted by the most
natural way among the internationally known
ones, which is using water as solvent. As opposed
to other methods using chemical solvents,
this method does not obtain the entire
amount of glycosides from the plant; therefore,
greater amounts of stevia are required.
Moreover, the whole process is much more
time-consuming and needs more equipment.
All these raise the cost of the final product.
The benefit of this process, however, is that we
obtain pure steviol glycoside aqueous extract
- WE DON’T JUST SAY IT’S NATURAL, WE MEAN IT :
- It doesn’t contain any sugar
- It doesn’ t contain any caffeine therefore it is ideal for those who avoid it.
- It doesn’t contain any artificial sweeteners with doubtful effects for the human organism.
- It doesn’t contain any coloring matters that are usually harmful for the human organism.
- It contains 98% of herbal infusion and it is produced in a traditional and not in an industrialized way
- We are using crystal clear water from the springs of Naousa.